The Ashtadhyayi of Panini is the magnum opus of the celebrated Indian linguist named Panini, who lived circa 600 BC. This edition contains ALPHABETICAL INDEXES of all Sanskrit verses related to the major text and its appendices and ancillary texts, namely:
1. Maheshwar Sutras and Pratyaharas (Sequential)
2. Ashtadhyayi Sutrapatha Indexed
3. Dhatupatha Indexed with and without Tag Letters
4. Ganapatha Indexed with mention of each relevant Ashtadhyayi Sutra
5. Vartikas indexed with mention of each relevant Ashtadhyayi Sutra
6. Unadi Sutras Indexed
7. Linganushasanam Indexed
8. Phit Sutras Indexed
9. Paribhashas Indexed
10. Paniniya Shiksha (Sequential)
in one handy volume.
In addition, the Verses of Siddhanta Kaumudi are listed in sequence w.r.t the Ashtadhyayi Sutras and also those of the Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi. The verses are in Sanskrit in clearly readable and well spaced Devanagari font.
Thus it is an invaluable companion resource and reference manual for the serious student and learner of Sanskrit Grammar.
Author: Ashwini and Dipanshu
Publisher: Devotees of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ashram
Language: Sanskrit (with headings in English)
Size: 7 x 9 inch
Interior: Black n White
(Available Formats: PB HB eBook)